numbs pain, is an Antioxidant, Anti-infectious, Antiviral, Bactericidal and Warming
Anti-infectious, Antiseptic, Antiviral and an Immune stimulant
Antibacterial, Antiviral and an Antioxidant
4. Eucalyptus radiata:
Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Antiviral, Bactericidal, a Decongestant and Expectorant, Mucolytic
Antiviral, Decongestant, Expectorant and Warming
Suggested Safe Use:
- For children 5 and under: Blend 5 Total drops of Thieves in 1 ounce of all-natural lotion or carrier oil. Shake well before using. Massage on back and feet.
- For adults: Blend 10 - 12 Total drops of Thieves in 1 ounce of all-natural lotion or carrier oil. Shake well before using. Massage on chest, back and feet; gently inhale vapors.
- Diffusing in a cold-air Diffuser: Place 20 - 30 Total drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a cold-air diffuser. Using a timer, set the timer to diffuse for 10 - 15 minutes on the hour every hour
- Avoid direct eye contact and contact with mucous membranes
- In the event of eye contact or contact with mucous membranes, flush with carrier oil
- Store Essential Oils out of reach of children and pets
- Store Essential Oils in cool, dark place - away from heat and light
They are fatty oils, which help dilute Essential Oils, deliver them throughout the body, as well as protect and nourish skin.Some examples are: jojoba, sweet almond oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, etc.