How to create an Essential Oil Room Spray
In a 1-ounce glass spray bottle, fill with water, leaving a bit of room at the top for Essential Oils.
For every one ounce of water, add 5 total drops of your favorite Essential Oil. Some of my favorite Essential Oils for natural room sprays are:
- Christmas Spirit (essential oil blend from Young Living)
- Believe (essential oil blend from Young Living)
- Lemon and Peppermint (blended together)
2 ounces of water: add 10 Total drops of Essential Oils
3 ounces of water: add 15 Total drops of Essential Oils
4 ounces of water: add 20 Total drops of Essential Oils
Did You Know
When using truly pure Essential Oils in your room sprays, not only are you clearing odors naturally but improving air quality, inhibiting pathogens and boosting mood!
Add a label, giving your Essential Oil Room Spray a name and add a pretty ribbon!
Safety & Storage
Before using these natural room sprays, be sure to shake well, avoiding direct eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets and store in cool, dark place.
- Essential Oils are available at: https://www.youngliving.org/amy
- Glass Spray bottles are available at: http://www.sks-bottle.com/GlassBottles/GlassBottles1.html