- Calcium Carbonate USP Grade (1000 mg per tablet)
- Talc (is toxic; see http://www.preventcancer.com/consumers/cosmetics/talc.htm
- Mineral Oil
- Natural & Artificial Flavor (can mean anything, e.g., MSG)
- Sodium Polyphosphate
- Blue 1 Lake
- Red 40 Lake
- Adipic Acid
- Yellow 6 Lake
- FD&C Yellow 5 Lake
Here are some natural ways to help ease tooting, bloating and indigestion before or after a meal.
- Before your meal, eat fresh-cut pineapple. Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain that supports the digestive process.
- An after-dinner cup of tea can relieve gassiness and bloating. And these essential oils are calming to the intestinal tract. To make a tea, place only 3 drops of essential oils (Roman Chamomile or Di-Gize essential oil blend) to a cup of hot water, add 1 Tablespoon of Agave or Honey, stir well and sip slowly.
- After you've literally stuffed yourself, blend 3 drops of Peppermint essential oil and 3 drops of Di-Gize essential oil blend with 1 Tablespoon of carrier oil (Grapeseed, Olive, V-6 Mixing oil) and massage well on the belly. This feels soooo good. You will feel the results in as little as 10 minutes.
- Before eating, blend 1 Tablespoon of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar to glass of clean water and drink. The apple cider vinegar will balance the acid immediately.
- A brief, 10-minute walk around the block - after turkey - can help boost digestion, too.
I'd love to hear how you prevent or ease indigestion naturally.
Here are the essential oils found Di-Gize essential oil blend:
- Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)