Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How do I go "Green"? Start with these 2 Books...

  • Here are two books that I read many years ago. These books opened my eyes to all that we are exposed to that is really unnecessary. These reads motivated me to learn more and make changes in my daily habits, especially with household cleaners. Both authors have organized the content very well so you can pick and choose certain chapters that interest you. I just love these two books and hope that you do, too! Please let me know what you think.

    Living Healthy in a Toxic World by David Steinman. Purchase a used copy at Amazon

    The Newman's Own Organics Guide to a Good Life: Simple Measures That Benefit You and the Place You Live by Nell Newman. Purchase a used copy at Amazon.

    Or borrow them from your local Library!

No comments: