- 2 sticks organic butter, softened
- 3/4 cup local pure maple syrup
- 3 free-range, organic egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose (organic spelt / brown rice flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 T ground flaxseed
- 3 cups organic quick oats
- 1 bag of carob or organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Organica Jane's healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Heat oven to 375°F
1. In large bowl, beat butter and syrup, add egg and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and clove; mix well. Add oats; mix well.
2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 10 – 12 minutes – or till golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Servings: ABOUT 3 DOZEN